6100 Twin Rivers Circle
Ph: (402) 359-9622
Monday - Friday
4:30 am - 9:00 pm
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
When you join the Twin Rivers YMCA, you're coming together with men, women and children from your community who are committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
At the Twin Rivers YMCA, we exist to strengthen community. Together with people like you we nurture the potential of kids, help people understand and improve their health, and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. So join our cause and create meaningful change not just for you, but also for your community.
Membership Rates and Levels
Monthly Standard Rate
Youth (age 0-18) $15/month
Young Adult (age 19-22) $31.00
Adult (age 23-61) $42.00
Household (2 adults+dependent children 23 or less) $70.00
Single-Parent Household $60.00
Couple (Must reside at same address) $62.00
Senior Adult (62 and older) $37.00
Senior Couple (age 62 and older $55.00
Twin Rivers also offers personal pricing rates based on household income. Please call or stop in for more information on this pricing plan.
A joining fee is charged on all membership types excluding youth.
Your monthly membership dues entitle you to:
Membership Payment Details
- FREE Get Started program (Includes 2 sessions with a personal trainer)
- FREE group exercise classes
- FREE drop in child care while you work out
- FREE water fitness classes
- FREE senior programs
- FREE Wellness Center orientation
- Reduced rates on swim lessons and youth sports and other specialty classes
Priority program registration
- Access to 9 YMCA locations in the Greater Omaha Area.
- Access to the City of Valley City Pool (May-August)
- Memberships can be purchased at the Twin Rivers YMCA. Financial assistance is available within the resources of the YMCA. Financial assistance applications are available at all YMCAs.
- Membership rates are reviewed each year by the YMCA Board of Directors. If an increase is necessary, it will be implemented on January 1 of each calendar year.
- Auto draft: Your membership fees may be deducted automatically each month from your credit card or bank account on the 3rd of the month.
- You also have the option to pay quarterly, semi-annually or annually by credit card, personal check or cash.
- Payroll deduction is available for some companies.
If you're just not sure about a membership committment, a complimentary guest pass is available by calling the YMCA. You'll be glad you did!